Monday, January 26, 2009

Valentine's Project

As January comes to a close, I have begun working on a Valentine's project for next month. Not quite finished with it yet, but I thought I would post a project from the past. Here is an accordion card I created back in 2006. It's done with old Rusty Pickle paper and a myriad of assorted embellishments. The base is a set of 4 tags that are attached to each other...they came that way, but I'm sure I could find a way to reproduce this using 4 individual tags.
This is the back view....I couldn't just leave it plain.
I hope you enjoy this project!! I'll post my new one when I get it done!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

ღ Alice ღ said...

Oh,I really like the accordion card. I cant wait to see the other ones you make. You should sell these at craft shows,they are really good!!!

Tootie said...

Very pretty! You are sooo talented girl!

ChrisC and JonJ said...

How neat!!!Love it!

eclectic archivist said...

your valentine tags are wonderful.

Linda said...

This accordian style card is so nice!I hope you will link it up to my Show It Off Thursdays party at:

http://ornamentplace.com/?p=1875

Thanks for a great post! Linda